Digicall Assist reaches 1000 customer ratings with a score of 4.9/5 on Google Reviews!
Digicall Assist is proud to reach a whopping one thousand customer reviews on the biggest and most publicly accessible website and search engine in the world – Google!
Offering roadside assistance service to a range of OEM, fleet, insurance, and aftermarket clients as a B2B partner, Digicall Assist helps motorists solve vehicle mobility problems 24 hours, 7 days a week and 365 days a year.
This milestone represents the genuine delivery of promises to:
- ETA tracking to measure the time to arrive at the vehicle
- Adapt to staff and Service Provider demand
- Offer a quality customer experience that aligns with the brands of our B2B partners
- Be approachable on the phone with empathetic call operators
- Give courteous, knowledgeable, and efficient service at the curb side from our network of Service Providers
- Track your Service Provider as they make progress towards your vehicle
Customer Satisfaction (CSAT) reporting is made available for all clients, to stay involved in the customer experience journey. Those clients include Suncorp, Apia, Shannons, Youi, Kia, Ferrari, Maserati, Lotus, Apia, AAMI, Avida Motorhomes, Citroen, mycar, ORIX, Maxxia, Peugeot, GIO, Woolworths and more.
Common compliments listed on Google Reviews include:
- Fast turnaround times to avoid waiting with your car any longer than required
- Technically proficient Service Providers who know how to get the vehicle moving
- Technology to pinpoint the customers’ location
- Going above and beyond
- Call centre operators who understand the issues on Australian roads
Our 1000th review, was short and to the point, alluding to two pillars of the Digicall Assist business; ‘Very quick, great communication’.
There’s always improvements we’re looking to make in the Digicall Assist Team and will continue to survey customers for advice around those small details that we can work on. Our adoption and belief in the Japanese concept of Kaizen (constant improvement) will continue.
You’ve got to celebrate your wins – and this is a big one!